When was the last time you really looked forward to going to work?
You can, by becoming one of our truly international cabin crew team.
You will be based in Dubai, a cosmopolitan city that has rapidly grown into a global tourism and commercial centre that offers something to everyone.
Award-winning Emirates Airline operates an ultra modern and fast growing fleet of wide bodied Airbus and Boeing long haul aircraft. Currently flying to over 100 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, the Far East, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the Americas, we are proud of the service delivered by our multi-national team of over 130 nationalities; all trained to the highest standards.
We are currently looking for exceptional people who would like to build a career with us and be part of our rapidly growing business. Our recruitment team interviews candidates in many countries across the globe.
• Minimum age 21 years at the time of application.
• Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes), which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
• Educated to at least high school level with strong problem solving skills.
• Fluency in written/spoken English (fluency in another language is an asset).
• Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
• Have a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service
working within a team environment, dealing with people from all cultures.
If you are interested in an 'International Lifestyle' with a difference and want to be a part of an award winning team please register online, or apply in person and take this exceptional opportunity to meet our recruiters seeking prospective candidates to join our multicultural and dynamic Service Delivery team based in Dubai:
Venue: Radisson BLU Hotel Tallinn, Rävala Puiestee 3, Tallinn 10143, Estonia.
Date: 25th September 2011
Time: 9:00am sharp