We are looking for cabin crew members to join Norwegian Air Helsinki base.
As one of our cabin crew members you will be the face of the company. Your charisma and focus on providing the highest standard of service on all occasions will determine your success in this role. You are also a key factor in ensuring safety on board.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates with a natural flair for customer service and an ability to focus on safety as your number one priority.
In addition we are looking for qualities such as:
• Experience as cabin crew is an advantage
• Experience from any service related branch is an advantage
• Clean criminal record
• Over 20 years of age
• High command of ENGLISH and FINNISH language
• Ability to thrive in a hectic environment
• Strong swimming skills
• Physically fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- An interesting job in international environment
- Work schedule - 5 days working and 4 days off, 5 days on and 3 days off
- No planned overnights, air-crafts return to base each evening
- Accommodation is provided and travel costs TAL-HEL-TAL are covered
- Competitive basic salary, additional to basic salary is paid % of sales made on board
- Career path - after 1 year experience you can apply for a Cabin Chief position