As a C# Developer /.Net Programmer, your activities will include:
- System architecture and software design.
- User interface and usability design.
- Web service development with WCF.
- Developing maintainable solutions to meet requirements.
- Unit testing and documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong object oriented C# .Net development experience.
- Visual Studio and source code management systems.
- Good knowledge of WinForms / WPF.
- ASP.NET and Web Services.
- XML / XSLT
- SQL, Entity Framework
- Familiar with Multi-threading, data structures.
- Package building and deployment.
- Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Ability to work independently and in small teams.
- Proactive - not afraid to speak out your mind.
- Organised, Self Sufficient, Positive and Enthusiastic
- Flexible and adaptable to changing conditions.
- Emphatic, with good communication skills.
- Dependable and self-motivating
Do you want to work in a small team where you have big influence on the chosen solutions and a short distance to decision makers? Here you will be involved in both planning and executing tasks and you will learn a lot! If you enjoy learning new environments, complexity, systems integration, the challenge of designing new architecture, then we are the place for you.