As a C# Developer /.Net Programmer, your activities will include:
• System architecture and software design.
• User interface and usability design.
• Web service development with WCF.
• Developing maintainable solutions to meet requirements.
• Unit testing and documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Strong object oriented C# .Net development experience.
• Visual Studio and source code management systems.
• Good knowledge of WinForms / WPF.
• ASP.NET and Web Services.
• XML / XSLT
• SQL, Entity Framework
• Familiar with Multi-threading, data structures.
• Package building and deployment.
• Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written
• Minimum 2 years of experience.
• Ability to work independently and in small teams.
• Proactive - not afraid to speak out your mind.
• Organised, Self Sufficient, Positive and Enthusiastic
• Flexible and adaptable to changing conditions.
• Emphatic, with good communication skills.
• Dependable and self-motivating
Do you want to work in a small team where you have big influence on the chosen solutions and a short distance to decision makers? Here you will be involved in both planning and executing tasks and you will learn a lot! If you enjoy learning new environments, complexity, systems integration, the challenge of designing new architecture, then we are the place for you.