who is responsible for new development, new projects and support issues regarding the ERP application in the area of supply chain.
• Work with analyzing, implementing and support of supply chain related questions within Stoneridge for the ERP system, JDE Edwards.
• Work closely with the organization to understand the business needs and improvements areas for supply chain and how the ERP can support the processes.
• Identify solutions for the interactions with customer and suppliers like consignment stock, automatic communication and lean activities and how to use the ERP in best way.
• Identify and implement new solutions / improvements for the ERP application within the supply chain area
• Be working both with 1st line and 2nd line support to the organization in ERP related issues for current solution
• Perform training and education for super users in the organization
• Is fluent in English and Estonian
• Has good computer skills
• Has relevant logistics degree or experience
• Experience with JD Edwards
• Flexible, creative and exciting international work
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
• Friendly atmosphere
• Modern working conditions in our facilities in Tänassilma Tehnopark, Laagri
• Mobile phone compensation
• Sport opportunities / discounts
• Travel opportunities
• Education and trainings
• Competitive salary