BUS DRIVERS / BUSSIJUHT
Our client runs a large fruit farm in Scotland and requires an experienced bus driver to transport staff between the various fruit farms in the area for work.
This position starts on the 1st May and runs through to September.
- Minimum age 21 years - no restrictions on maximum age
- Previous bus driving experience is essential
- No drink driving convictions allowed and minimum other convictions
- Driving licence category D for PSV vehicles
- Excellent health
- 2 references / recomendations from previous employers
- Must be EU citizen and hold EU passport
- Must have no criminal record and provide local police statement / letter
- Basic understanding of English language
This position offers the following:-
- Full time work contract
- Basic rate of pay £6 per hour / 138 EKK per hour
- Lots of extra work each week
- 20 days paid holiday per year
- Induction training in UK
- Full welfare support "working & living in UK"
- Accomodation provided
- Discounted air travel to the UK
- Meet at the airport upon arrival in the UK