Are you detail-oriented? Do you want the sense of satisfaction that comes with constructing buildings from scratch? Then send us your CV and come to work in Norway as a bricklayer!
- Previous work experience as a bricklayer.
- Knows how to plan the workday and work structured.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Have a good interpersonal skills and contributes to a good working environment.
- Can speak a Scandinavian language or English, Polish.
- Good working conditions.
- Exciting projects, varied tasks.
- Competitive salary and insurance.
- Possibility of permanent employment with guaranteed salary.
- Focus on professional development.
- Professional and necessary tools.
- Help with accommodation.
- Help in solving different problems and paperwork with local authorities.
- Flight tickets to Norway.