Job tasks will include maintenance of general ledger, invoicing, monthly and annual closing, reporting to parent companies and state institutions, tax issues, management of receivables and stock level control.
- graduate or relevant professional qualification;
- at least 3 years relevant work experience;
- good PC skills with knowledge of Excel;
- experience with Hansaraama or similar;
- excellent time management, negotiation and organisational skills;
- excellent communication skills;
- attention to detail and accuracy are essential;
- fluent Estonian and English, knowledge of Russian is an advantage.
- possibility for personal growth and self development
- work in small and friendly team
- professional training
- interesting work