Steiner Leisure Limited is a global provider of spa services and operations, a manufacturer and distributor of premium skin, body and hair care products and an accredited educator teaching students the skills necessary to be a spa professional, including massage, skincare and spa management. Steiner, who has been synonymous with quality spa at sea for over 50 years, employ over 2000 spa professionals every year on-board over 25 luxury cruise lines including:
Carnival Cruise Lines www.carnival.com
Holland America www.hollandamerica.com
Norwegian Cruises www.ncl.com
Crystal Cruises www.crystalcruises.com
Disney Cruise Lines www.disneycruise.com
Orient Lines www.orientlines.com
Princess Cruises www.princess.com
Royal Caribbean Internation www.royalcaribbean.com
Celebrity Cruises www.celebritycruises.com
Oceania Cruises www.oceaniacruises.com
The Yachts of Seaborn www.seabourn.com
Windstart Cruises www.windstarcruises.com
Costa Cruises www.costacruise.com
Come practice your passion while seeing the world! Steiner Leisure is now hiring acupuncturists to work within their luxury spas on cruise ships. Working within a spa on board is an excellent way to explore the sea routes of the world while honing in on your acupuncture, public speaking, and marketing skills. All while earning income!
Our recently launched barbering services within our on-board salons offer cutting edge services that focus on our fastest growing clientele, men.
This is an exciting new role for the experienced barber. At the London Academy retail training and product knowledge is taught together with the barbering services.
Offering gents hair cutting, as a barber you will also offer three dynamic men’s facials to smooth and re-energies the skin and soften the beard. All of these Elemis men’s therapies incorporate two shaves to provide the closest shave possible, together with a relaxing face and scalp massage.
You can apply for this job if you are:
MINIMUM AGE LIMIT IS 21 Y.O.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE WITH WORK EXPERIENCE ARE A MUST
Candidates should speak fluent English, be highly motivated, posses excellent personality and attitude. They should have great knowledge of position terminology, have relevant diploma, and have at least 2 years of intensive work experience in the according sphere.
• Resent CV / Resume with passport size photo
• Recommendations / References
• Diploma / Qualification certificate - in English or with translation to English
• Travel Passport Copy (must be valid for at least 2 year ahead)
• Police Clearance report
* If available also attach copies of: C1/D visa, STCW95 Basic Safety and Crowd Management Certificates, Seaman’s Book.
Essential Components Required
• Advise and consult with clients
• Shampoo and condition hair and scalp
• Style hair using drying and setting techniques
• Cut hair using basic techniques
• Perm and neutralize hair
• Change hair colour using basic techniques
• Fulfill salon reception duties
• Develop and maintain effective team work and relationships
• Support the health, safety and security of the salon environment
• Cut hair using barbering techniques
• Dry hair into shape and create a finished look
Luxury cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
The First contract is 9 months, the rest are 6 - 7 month contracts followed by 5-6 week vacation.
Salary of Spa professionals on-board the cruise ship consist of their salary + 15 - 25% from product sales + tips, which comes up to 1500 - 2000 USD a month, could be even up to 4000 USD a month depending on commissions and tips received.