Mixes and serves alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverage to guests in various bars, lounges
and service areas throughout the vessel by performing the essential duties and
Serves beverages to guests seated at tables or standing in various bars, cocktail lounges or
special events throughout the vessel by performing the duties.
Provides food service to guests in the Dining Room, Room Service and/or other venues by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
The Deck Supervisor is responsible for the operational management of all Housekeeping
functions for their assigned deck. Deck Supervisors demonstrate excellent attention to
detail and training abilities, and understand the importance of creating a positive work
environment where exceptional service in consistently delivered to ensure complete
guest and team satisfaction. He/she is an excellent communicator and maintains a
strong floor presence at all times, ensuring team members are constantly coached in a
positive manner to maximize individual and team performance.
1. FLUENT ENGLISH and one of the following european languages: ITALIAN, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH, RUSSIAN.
2. Experience in a hotel environment at least 2 years (preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant or hotel ,or in the related shipboard position on the cruise ships).
3. Ability for traveling and staying onboard the ship 6-7 months
1.Legal work and opportunity to make a career in international company
2.Permanent contract on a cruise liners (capacity from 1000 till 5000 guests), from 4 to 8 months.
3.Salary + tips (depending of the position) from 650 USD till 4500 USD.
4.Accomodation, food (3-4 times per day) and uniform company offers.
5.Crew onboard activities as well company offers
6. Possibility for regular promotion
7. Great opportunity to see the world and make money