In this high impact role you will help patients in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to obtain access to life transforming medicines for the treatment of severe asthma and pulmonary arterial hypertension. In establishing this business for GSK you will pave the way for our company to enter the strategic area of specialty care medicines in the Baltic countries.
In this role you will
• Explore and understand and the national environments and business complexities, create and execute plans to address these;
• Map key accounts, the patient flow towards them and understand the buying process including stakeholder mapping;
• Develop customer profiles and relevant plans for each of them;
• Understand thoroughly and influence purposefully the buying process by engaging relevant HCPs and all other relevant stakeholders;
• Organize, mobilize and purposefully activate the collaboration between the regional organization, local medical or market access functions in order to optimally serve the customer need;
• Plan and manage the investment budget;
• Systematically collecting insights and feedback for use in strategic and operational plans;
• Use customer approaches adequate for the buying situation: individual prescribers and organisational decision-makers;
• Lead the development, planning and implementation of projects, activities and education to HCPs under the GSK Code of Practice;
• Live our values and comply with GSK ways of working.
• University degree – successful completion of relevant qualifications (Medicine, Science or Economics)
• Key account management experience, understanding in selling specialty care products;
• Strong project management and planning skills;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Proven ability of understanding of local business principles
• Strong informal influencer and leader, with result orientation
• Ability to challenge the status quo in uncovering unmet needs;
• Ability to conceptualize business solutions matching the local need;
• Strong planning and organizational skills;
• Strong skills of written and spoken English (C1);
We offer career opportunities in an international group that is globally leading the way in modernising the pharmaceutical business model to deliver more value for the societies we work for. If you want to be a future leader in our organization, be proud to be part of a company that aims to make a bigger difference, we look forward to meet you.
To put yourself forward for the position, please email your CV with a letter of motivation (both in English) to kaidi.k.veiert(at)gsk.com by the 12th of February, 2017.