Develops and executes business strategies and marketing plans which generates both short-term and long-term volume and CCHBC Baltics market share growth of CSD brands with Baltic Region.
• At least 2 years of marketing/sales experience in FMCG company
• University degree preferably in Business Administration/Marketing
• International experience or exposure to international projects, preferable in acquisitions
• Ability to travel frequently within Baltics and Europe
Required competencies and skills:
• Strategic Thinking
• Managing to Key Business Indicators
• Opportunity assessment
• Using Financial Data
• Project Management
• Planning & Organizing
• Decision Making
• Excellent English language
• Strong Computer skills
We offer a very interesting job in a highly dynamic and challenging environment, training and excellent career development opportunity as well as competitive, performance based compensation package.