Are you the Back-End Developer we're looking for?
We are building new platforms, hiring more quickly than ever, and attracting more and more new customers with our ethical and responsible approach. This means that now is a particularly exciting time to join the team. Excited?
How we'd like you to help us:
• Coding user stories
• Coding automated tests (on unit, integration, and system level)
• Creating architectural designs
• Investigating and fixing bugs and issues
• Developing program software according to specified standards
• Documenting program software and compiling software regulations
• Collaborating with colleagues on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process improvements
• Participating as a team member in a cross-functional team
• Sharing knowledge and experience with team members
• Participating in work planning
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
• Reliability, correctness, responsibility, self-control
• The ability to work without exact instructions and on your own initiative
• Strong communication skills
• Strong knowledge of PHP, SQL, and relational database structures/functions
• Relevant experience with Node.js, Java
• In-depth knowledge of OOP and MVC practices
• Solid understanding of programming principles (clean code, TDD, OOP, XP)
• Experience working with UNIX/Linux environments, SSH/SCP and version control systems (Git)
• Good understanding of front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery)
• Good understanding of testing principles
• Experience working in an agile team
• Very good spoken and written English
• Ideally, BS/MS in computer science, information systems or similar
Compensation and perks
• You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
• We do everything in our power to promote a healthy lifestyle: You'll benefit from sporting and medical benefits, counselling when you need it, a masseur in the office, healthy snacks in the kitchen, and regular health check-ups.
• We're proud of the fun, friendly, and comfortable work environment we've created. We celebrate work anniversaries and birthdays, have a recreation room, and arrange many great team events.
• Your perks will also include Estonian language courses, extra vacation days for special life events, and parking discounts.