Working Holiday (Subclass 417) visa is for people aged 18 to 30 years of age, who are interested in a working holiday of up to 12 months in Australia.
Applicants must NOT be older than 31 at the time of visa application.
If you are granted this visa you can:
- stay in Australia up to 12 months;
- work in Australia for up to 6 months with each employer while the visa is valid;
- leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid
- study in Australia for up to 4 months while the visa is valid;
People who have worked in a specified industry in regional Australia for a minimum of three months (88 days) while on their first Working Holiday visa, may be eligible to apply for a second Working Holiday visa.
If you hold a second Working Holiday visa, you may return to work for a further 6 months for an employer with whom you worked on your first Working Holiday visa.
You can do any kind of work in Australia. However, you can only work with the same employer for up to six months.
You cannot include family members (spouse, dependent children) in your application for this visa. If your family members want to come with you to Australia, they must apply for a different visa category to Australia (e.g. Visitor visa, Student Visa, etc).
The visa applicant must satisfy the following major criteria:
- must have a currently valid Estonian passport;
- must be aged between 18 and 31;
- must be of good health;
- must be of good character;
- expert advice and professional assistance with preparation of your visa application;
- efficient assistance with lodgement of your visa application with the Department of Immigration of Australia (DIAC) and liaison with DIAC upon lodgement until the decision on your application is made;
- in-depth consulting on prospective job search in Australia and related issues;
- comprehensive consulting on general issues of living in Australia (pre-trip advising);
- assistance with accommodation in Australia (homestay);
- airport pick up in Australia upon arrival and transportation to homestay;
For expressions of interest, please, email your CV in ENGLISH or RUSSIAN to: australiapg(at)melbournerus.com.au
For all queries, please, contact the office of “AUSTRALIA PERSONA GRATA” in Tallinn:
Tel:+(372) 699 8339