- Provides efficient, prompt, trouble free and courteous service by bussing, serving and setting tables
- Accurately records, pre-checks, and picks up all food and beverage orders.
- Serves guests their food and beverage promptly and courteously.
- Sets tables as needed prior to guest arrival.
- Ensures that the working area and station are stocked with mise en place and kept clean and tidy at all times.-
- Ensures the smooth running of the assigned station at all times.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of food and beverage menus, to be able to advise guests on selection and promote additional sales accordingly.
- Promotes additional sales by taking opportunities to up-sell, in a manner that is professional and courteous.
- Makes clear orders to kitchen production, and bar regarding beverages; registers orders according to hotel procedures.
- Assists on bar as requires.
- Confers with Restaurant regarding last minute arrangements to co-ordinate with kitchen production.
- Checks the function list frequently during the shift.
- An enthusiastic and strong-minded individual,
smart and presentable, with efficient organization skills,
ability to cope under pressure, excellent customer care skills,
with a desire to progress.
- Previous experience would be an advantage,
but non essential.
- Good English
- European pasport
- Work experience
- Well presented
6 working days per week
48 working hours per week
from may till october
Accommondation and food are provided free of charge
Salary : 600 Euro
Plus very good tips
help with airtickets organization
2 info lessons about Cyprus
1 greek lesson for begginers