- Planning, coordination and implementation of M&A projects (buying and selling processes, joint ventures or strategic participations)
- Managing project team
- Analysis and valuation of companies and transactions
- Modeling of company valuations (DCF model)
- Organization and managing due diligence processes (previous experience as an advantage)
- Coordination with the management and external legal advisers, if necessary at the reparation of contract works
- Preparation of decision templates and their presentation.
- Degree in Finance and / or Business Administration
- Experience in M&A department of a company or Investment Banking
- International background and / or professional experience
- Experience in project management, structured way of working, organizational skills
- Analytical skills, teamwork and communication skills
- Reliability, flexibility, willingness to travel
- Language skills (advanced/fluent): German, English or Russian.
- Good opportunity for professional growth and self-realization together with the growth of an international company
- Personal development and good working conditions.