Purpose of the position:
Assists to Customer Service Process Manager in Customer experience management process establishment, performance and measurement processes.
Responsibility areas in specific:
Participates, helps and supports Customer Service Process Manager in:
- Information collection and systemizing from countries, Product/Channel units and Segments/ Customer servicing programs.
- Development, maintenance and streamlining processes to ensure Customer experience measurement and improvement.
- Performing daily activities related to Customer experience management: technical preparation of questionnaires, selection of target groups, sending of questionnaires, collection of Customer replies, preparation of reports and other informational material for different units in organisation.
Expectations to candidate:
- Not less than 1 year experience in business organisations (banks, insurance, telecommunication, IT companies).
- Knowledge of database management.
- Very strong result orientation.
- Analytic and logical thinking.
- Computer skills (advanced „Microsoft Excel” user).
- Experience working with Business Objects and/or other reporting/analytical tools.
- Good co-operational skills and process management skills.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Challenging work in a multinational team.
- Work with an excellent team of specialists.