The area you will be responsible for comprises of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Your main objective is to act as field manager with the responsibility to develop the business activities of Toyota retailers in respective countries, follow-up their performance, verify the implementation of Toyota business processes and ensure flawless communication between retailers and Toyota Baltic.
Your essential job functions will be:
• Agree vehicles sales, customer service and accessories targets with retailers
• Follow up retailers adherence to sales standards (i.e. demo, loaner, show room vehicles, etc)
• Follow up retailers performance vs. targets and undertake corrective actions to achieve sales objectives
• Monitor and participate actively in retailer implementation of customer service action plan and feedback progress to relative managers.
• Ensure retailers perform local marketing and sales activities and verify that Toyota brand image is properly implemented in commercial material
• Ensure proper communication flow between retailers and Toyota Baltic and provide Toyota Baltic management informal information about the retailer
• Provide business guidance to the retailers and share best practices
• Participate in development of new concepts like used cars concepts, fleet sales etc.
You are a suitable candidate if you have previous commercial experience in business to business (B2B) sector in sales management position. Experience in automotive sector would be the definite advantage. You have university degree and are customer minded.
As a successful candidate you are proactive and pragmatic team player, strong in achieving and striving for results. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are fluent in one of Baltic languages (Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian); English language is considered to be essential both in speaking and writing, good knowledge of Russian language is required on communication level.
Toyota Baltic is located in Tallinn, Estonia. The position requires readiness to travel within Baltics and on international level. You will be based in Tallinn.
Toyota Baltic is an international and dynamic organization that operates in a young and informal atmosphere. We offer an attractive package for remuneration and there are various future development opportunities both locally and internationally.