Business Architecture and Development department in Group Lending division is looking to hire competent professionals to the positions of Area Business Architect.
The main responsibilities are:
- Develop business architecture within the business unit according to Business Architecture regulations;
- Coordinate, facilitate, keep up to date and follow up on execution of business domain strategy;
- Develop, maintain, continuously improve, model and document Group lending business artefacts:
* coordinate and synchronise architecture documentation (i.e. business domain architecture model, process model, information models, use cases and business rules) to keep it consistent and up to date,
* secure cross domain consistency.
Implement architecture compliance control (Architecture assurance process);
- Contribute to the development of Enterprise Architecture Framework;
- Assist the given business domain in the early stages of the elaboration of new business initiatives, helping to develop the business cases and solution concepts;
- Monitor continuously industry developments and regulatory constraints and sponsor internal adoption of industry standards and best practices relevant to the given business domain;
- Analyze existing Business Architecture of given business domain, identify needs for improvement and propose conceptual solutions.
- Proven experience in banking business, knowledge of business processes;
- Experience in the processes, methods and standard frameworks (such as Zachman and TOGAF) used for enterprise architecture would be an advantage;
- Outstanding Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking);
- Very good conceptualisation, modelling and visualisation skills;
- Proven experience in design and modelling of business processes;
- Strong ability in strategic visioning and tactical planning;
- Interpersonal and leadership skills - collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills;
- Project and program management, planning and organisational skills;
- Good written and spoken communication, very good presentation skills;
- Knowledge and experience of given business domain would be considered as advantage;
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- International work experience;
- Learning and development opportunities in our professional teams.