Purpose of the position is to coordinate application maintenance activities to ensure stable and high quality delivery of services (products and applications).
Responsibilities of the person in this position:
• daily application delivery;
• managing operational activities for application maintenance;
• troubleshooting and solving arisen problems and incidents;
• being counterparty for back-office specialists;
• being counterparty for system administrator in incidents solving;
• configuration and installation of applications;
• analyzing applications performance.
You are very welcome to apply if you have:
• higher education or in acquisition in IT field;
• knowledge and experience about IT and Financial institution services;
• knowledge about telecommunication, networking, Windows and Unix;
• good command in English language (both, oral and written);
• techical understanding of the applications;
• strong analytical skills, accurateness.
On this position you have the opportunity to:
work in international team in modern financial institution; gather special knowledges and skills in SWIFT trainings; take responsibility and gain experience in participating Service Management function in Hansabank Group IT and earn good salary and bonuses based on achieved results.