Purpose of the position:
- Development of sales scores (probability to buy/use) and channel scores (probability to use) for private individuals and business customers. Purpose of sales/service scores is to improve quality and effectiveness of sales and service management.
Responsibility areas in specific:
- Defining data structures and data modeling rules for credit products, which should be used for client related analytics including:
- product related micro-segmentation;
- individual offers;
- sales and service management.
- Calculation sales scores (probability to buy/use) and channel scores for private individuals and business customers;
- Ensuring client sales and channel scores data availability and quality;
- Providing (related to sales and channel scores) support to:
- Product/ Channel/ Customer offering units.
- Prepare methodological and informational material;
- Participate in projects related to sales and service management initiated by other BDD units.
Expectations to candidate:
- At least 2 years working experience as an Analyst (recommended are business organisations: banking, insurance, telecommunication);
- Higher education or obtaining one;
- Very good at English and Estonian, both oral and written;
- Knowledge of database management;
- Good analytical and logical thinking and cooperation skills;
- Ability to understand and utilize IT deliverables.
In order to apply, please send your CV in English or in Estonian by 12th of May 2009.