Keystone Advisers is now in the process of expanding our M&A team in Tallinn. We are therefore seeking young and ambitious person to join our Tallinn office as analyst.
As an analyst, your tasks will primarily be to assist in analysis and processes related to various M&A projects, but also to take part in the screening of potential new business opportunities. The work requires analytical skills and is challenging and demanding, with responsibility awarded according to performance.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- A university degree in finance, economics or related disciplines with strong academic results
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent language proficiencies in English, Estonian and Russian
- A genuine interest for corporate finance
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a challenging environment under pressure
- The ability to join our Tallinn office during the autumn/winter of 2007
A rewarding package and training in Stockholm included.