The EBRD is launching its exciting 2017 development programme to recruit junior international professionals to the Bank. The International Professionals Programme (IPP) is a focused and intensive programme for a group of 12 professionals, who demonstrate high potential, to join this unique financial institution.
The Risk Management Department is divided into seven teams, each responsible for management of the different risks which the Bank faces in its normal activities:
* Credit Transaction Analysis is responsible for new projects, working with the Banking Department during project preparation, approval and signing off identify the appropriateness of risks, structure and price and providing their opinion to the Investment Committees
* Credit Portfolio Review
* Corporate Recovery
* Treasury Credit Risk Management
* Risk Policy and Reporting
* Economic Capital
* Operational Risk and Information Security
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
The IPP Analyst, Risk Management, will rotate among several teams different teams in Risk Management and Banking, including a Resident Office. On the job training and experience will culminate in a good grounding in Risk Management preparing the participant for a future career in Risk Management.
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Masters degree or equivalent in a business relevant field
* Minimum of 1 year and maximum of 2 year's relevant work experience (may include relevant internships) in risk or transaction structuring
* Strong financial modelling & business analytical skills, understanding of financial statements and models
* Computer literacy, excellent Excel spreadsheet skills
* Fluent English communication skills, verbal and written
Desirable additional experience/skills
* Familiarity with the region of operations of the EBRD, including language skills.
* Fluency in an additional major international language.
The EBRD is launching its 2017 exciting development programme to recruit junior international professionals to the Bank. The International Professionals Programme (IPP) is a focused and intensive programme for a group of 12 professionals, who demonstrate high potential, to join this unique financial institution.
As well as the opportunity to be instrumental in delivering projects that shape the future of the businesses, economies and livelihoods throughout our countries of operations, you can expect an attractive rewards package. So in addition to a competitive starting salary, some of your benefits will include:
* Medical insurance
* 25 days' annual leave
* Relocation assistance (where eligible)
* Relevant additional benefits while on international assignment in one of our Resident Offices
* Job location: United Kingdom (London)
Click link below to apply: