Your main responsibilities will be:
- the development, implementation, and maintenance of an anti-money laundering program
- conduction of on-site inspections of inHouse Pay AS activity
- ensuring compliance with current AML regulations, and other relevant legislation
- keeping and maintaining records of high-risk customers, and reporting suspicious activities to the authorities.
- maintaining ongoing AML training programs for agents
You will be a perfect fit, if:
- you have strong financial background
- you have at least 1-2 years of work experience in Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- you speak excellent Estonian and English
- you have the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, legal counsel, law enforcement, regulators and examiners while maintaining strict confidentiality
- strong interpersonal, and organizational skills with the ability to work independently, as well as, collaboratively within a team environment
inHouse Pay is offering you a challenging, yet rewarding work in a fast-growing start-up, flexible working hours, motivating salary and excellent career and personal growth opportunities.
More information: Jekaterina Popova 521 6405
30 October 2019
02 October 2019