Casino Dealer : conducts gaming table games such as Blackjack, Dice, Roulette, or Caribbean Stud Poker and other related table games in the shipboard Casino by performing the following duties.
Slot Technician: installs, services, adjusts and repairs coin-operated slot machines, currency changers, video arcade games and currency and coin-handling equipment located in the shipboard Casino by performing the following duties and responsibilities. The position is also responsible for maintaining and repairing signage and the computerized gym equipment.
Casino Cashier: receives and exchanges cash and coins, chips and checks, credit and/or other monetary notes for guests enjoying the Casino, by performing the following duties and responsibilities.
Casino Supervisor: supervises the activities of the Casino gaming table such as Blackjack, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker, Dice and related services by performing the following essential duties.
Slot Manager: supervises and coordinates the activities of the Casino cashiering function and the CFMs engaged in providing courteous and professional service to guests.
Cash Desk Manager: supervises and coordinates the activities of the Casino cashiering function and the CFMs engaged
in providing courteous and professional service to guests.
Casino Manager: directs all the casino operations and associated activities throughout the vessel by performing the duties
described below either personally or through subordinate managers and supervisors.
1. FLUENT ENGLISH and one of the following european languages: ITALIAN, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH, RUSSIAN.
2. Dealers: must have at least 2 years as a dealer in Blackjack, Poker and Roulette. Dice is preferred, but not necessary.
3. All Dealers are required to be table tested onboard a RCCL Vessel by a Casino Manager.
4. Slot Technicians: must have at least 2 years experience in a gaming environment, repairing and maintaining
electronic gaming machines.
5. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
6. Ability for traveling and staying onboard the ship 6-7 months
1.Legal work and opportunity to make a career in international company
2.Permanent contract on a cruise liners (capacity from 1500 till 5000 guests).
3.Salary + tips (depending of the position) from 1200 USD till 3500 USD.
4.Accomodation, food (3-4 times per day) and uniform company offers.
5.Crew onboard activities as well company offers
6. Possibility for regular promotion
7. Great opportunity to see the world and make money