Advertising Operations Associate As an Advertising Operations Associate, you help the OSO team better serve Google's worldwide user base for our AdWords product. This fast-paced sales and support team quickly identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to the growth of our programs. Your objective is to continue to hone your account management and relationship-building skills, supporting some of Google's top advertisers and agencies by providing the best possible service via phone, email, or chat. Your specific responsibilities could include managing advertiser accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, or developing scalable support solutions. You work within a diverse team with colleagues throughout Europe, sharing your advanced knowledge of Google products and advising your clients on the best strategy for them to achieve their desired results. Among your many attributes, you are a self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly changing environment, and you have a strong desire to learn. You also bring experience in customer service, sales, marketing, or consulting. Successful candidates for this role will potentially have the opportunity to participate in the Online Media Associate Program (OMAP) which is for recent and experienced graduates. This 2.5 year career development program provides an insight into online business, advertising, and new technologies. The program offers an introduction to managing business operations with some of the most innovative products on the market. It is designed to help Googlers develop the professional and job-specific skills needed for their initial and future roles. Online Media Associates will be part of a lively, accommodating and collegial team environment. Responsibilities:
* Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to Google's advertisers, publishers, and/or users.
* Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, and/or live chat.
* Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development.
* Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships and increase revenue by upselling and promoting other Google products.
* Provide strategic advice and help solve technical issues by working closely in a consultative role with key clients.
* BA/BSc degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
* Fluency in written and spoken English; fluency in the language of the market you will be supporting or more additional languages.
* Demonstrable experience in customer support, account management (direct and/or offline), marketing (product direct and/or offline), marketing project management, or consulting.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail. EEA work authorisation is required for roles supporting EEA markets.
Please apply: http://mptool.the-network.com/asp/cs/network/careercenter/default.cfm?offerId=9984&offer_id=9984&destination=apply&compid=139&lng=EN〈=EN&channelId=59