As an Online Sales and Operations Account Manager, you'll help the OSO team better serve Google's worldwide user base for our products such as AdWords, AdSense, Gmail, Checkout, Blogger, Google Desktop, Google Earth, orkut.com and Google News. These fast-paced sales and support teams quickly identify and resolve customer concerns and contribute to the growth of our programs. Your objective is to continue to hone your account management and relationship-building skills, supporting some of Google's top advertisers, agencies and publishers by providing the best possible service via phone, email or chat. Your specific responsibilities will depend on the product area and your skills and experience. They could include managing advertiser or publisher accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth consumer products. Regardless of where you'll be placed, you will work within a diverse team with colleagues throughout Europe, sharing your advanced knowledge of Google products and advising your clients on the best strategy for them to achieve their desired results. Among your many attributes, you are a self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly changing environment, and you have a strong desire to learn. You also bring experience in customer service, sales, marketing or consulting.
• Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to Google's advertisers, publishers and/or users.
• Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail and/or live chat.
• Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers and Product team members on new feature development.
• Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships and increase revenue by up-selling and promoting other Google products.
• Provide strategic advice and help solve technical issues by working closely in a consultative role with key clients.
• High-calibre BA/BSc degree or equivalent.
• Fluency in written and spoken English; for language-specific roles, fluency in one or more additional languages.
• Demonstrable experience in customer support, account management (direct and/or offline), marketing (product direct and/or offline), marketing project management or consulting.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
The area: Online Sales and Operations
The Online Sales and Operations (OSO) team keeps Google growing and profitable. We are dedicated to supporting the company's expanding base of advertisers, publishers and users in more than 40 languages on a global basis, and providing them with the highest levels of service. We are responsible for supporting customers and generating revenue from a broad range of products such as AdWords, AdSense, Gmail and Google Earth. This means that OSO team members need to be proactive, motivated, organised, responsible - and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. All levels of applicants are encouraged to apply to join our rapidly growing team.