The main responsibility of the Administrative Officer is to ensure a smooth and steady work in our offices by:
• procuring the equipment necessary for the work of the company (computers, furniture, software, etc.) and monitoring its purposeful use;
• collecting price offers from suppliers for necessary equipment;
• keeping account of the managed assets;
• keeping account of the administrative expenses and compiling reports about them for the Chief Financial Officer;
• ensuring the orderliness of the working equipment and organizing repair, if necessary;
• organizing building and repair works, checking the performance and the meeting of deadlines during these works;
• ensuring the orderliness of the premises by organizing cleaning.
We require that the candidate has a good knowledge of computer software and hardware and has good English and Estonian. A suitable candidate is diligent, flexible and precise, has good communication skills, is able to react quickly and is a good organizer. Category B driving licence is required. Higher education in the field of IT or Economy is an asset.
• Personal development and realization;
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise;
• Motivating work environment;
• Motivating colleagues.