• Are you interested in working in an international environment?
• Do you enjoy communicating with clients and colleagues?
• Have you already helped to prepare and organise events or worked in adult education or training?
• Can you stay calm when things get a little hectic?
• Do you speak English, French, German and perhaps another EPO member state language?
• Are you computer-literate, and proficient with office software?
• Can you imagine living and working in Vienna?
If the answer to all or most of these questions is yes, the European Patent Office would like to hear from you.
We teach researchers and people from industry how to use our various patent information products. We need your help with the organisational and administrative work involved.