Tallinn (Estonia) Full time
Targeted start date: 1 September 2019
We are Global Fintech
Fancy a new big challenge in an international environment?
You have good communication skills in German, English and Estonian?
Making digital currencies accessible and usable for everyone is our highest premise. We offer our global customers a unique opportunity to participate in the rapid development of new forward-thinking markets in the digital currency and blockchain technology markets. With the utmost transparency and security, we offer simple and comprehensible solutions for personal asset accumulation.
What sounds like utopia to some is already present today for people with vision. We are such people and we offer you the opportunity to be there.
In the financial and IT industry, we are setting new standards worldwide. We are a international start-up with the power of an established group and business locations in more than 10 countries, including Estonia.
We always make well-founded decisions within a very tight group and management structure. That requires a maximum of team members’ willingness, but at the same time offers extraordinary development opportunities. We learn daily from each other, because everyone brings their own perspective. We attach great importance to mutual trust, flexibility and high quality in the execution of all tasks.
Your responsibilities will include the following.
- Act as the central contact person for the management and international business partners.
- Assist the management in the areas of administration, controlling, privacy, logistics, and sales.
- Organize and coordinate the appointment and travel planning as well as meetings and events.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence and manage the maintenance and storage of data and documentation.
- Responsible for organising invoices, paying expenses, etc.
- Support management in project-related challenges as well as in the creation of presentations.
- Coordinate and manage external service providers and stakeholders.
- You have completed secretarial training or training in the areas of office communication, foreign language correspondence, project management, accounting or comparable qualifications.
- You can exhibit extraordinary commitment, organizational talent and demonstrate responsibility to us.
- You have an above-average quality standard, a high-quality service readiness and a professional appearance.
- You are flexible, trustworthy, and value reliability.
- You are interested in working in a professional working environment that you will have an opportunity to shape.
- You are familiar with MS Office and Outlook.
- You have good communication skills in German, English, Russian and Estonian.
- Attractive remuneration package dependant on experience and qualifications
- Permanent employment after successful completion of probationary period
- Excellent development opportunities based on your strengths
- Performance-related remuneration in addition to a fixed salary
- Very interesting and varied activity
- A great mix of corporate and start-up culture
- Internationally experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Professional personal training and continuous education in all responsibilities
- Office in the centre of Tallinn
Do you feel like shaping the financial and IT market of tomorrow?
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please send us your application together with a CV and your salary expectations.