The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for providing day-to-day assistance and support to the Site Leadership Team, including the Site Manager, and reports to the Finance and Administration Manager. This is a highly desirable growth opportunity for a motivated individual. Former administrative assistants have been promoted within the company to positions in Finance, Human Resources, Customer Service and Logistics. The main responsibilities include:
• Performing English-Estonian-Russian translations, both verbal and written.
• Coordinating management travel, site visits, and arranging business functions.
• Providing various reports based upon internal and external needs.
• Performing office clerical duties.
• Assisting various departments as developmental opportunities arise.
The ideal candidate is a tri-lingual college graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and with demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office software suite.
• excellent opportunity to work in an international company,
• competitive salary and career prospects.