The job purpose is to assist in re-organising personnel files stored in paper, electronic formats and in the dedicated digital personnel database of the Human Resources & Training Unit to achieve the cross-system coherence.
- Providing technical support for the HRTU Personal Files Re-organisation Project in filing and cross-checking the existing paper archives and electronic archives of personnel according to the set standards;
- Assisting and contributing to the verification and re-classification of the HR documents, filing and archiving them, both in physical paper and digitally stored files;
- Creating, updating and maintaining electronic and paper records ensuring the compliance with information security and data protection requirements, completing the project log-book;
- Providing timely and accurate statistical and narrative input on project progress for Project Manager reports and other reports of the Unit;
- Maintaining relations and cooperation with the Project Manager as well as other members of the Unit;
- Assisting with the communication of the Project progress to the Unit;
- Proposing actions to be undertaken for the improvement of information storage and sharing within the Unit;
- Performing other tasks as requested by the Project Manager and/or the Head of the HRTU.
- A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or at least 3 years of proven professional experience;
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience (in administration, human resources, finance, communications, or event management);
- Experience with archiving and document data systems;
- Knowledge in handling sensitive data (e.g. experience in HR matters);
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, corresponding to at least C1 level.
- Work experience in an international company, European Institution, Agency or Body;
- Good organisational skills and logical mind-set;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Supportive and helpful personality with co-operative and service oriented attitude;
- Ability to cooperate smoothly in a multicultural working environment.