Purpose of the position is to assist the responsible actuary.
• To participate in forming and estimation of technical provisions;
• To participate in budgeting, financial reporting and analysis processes;
• To participate in design process of product pricing models according to company’s strategy and risk profile;
• To participate in Solvency II based capitalization model implementation.
• Bachelor or Masters degree (preferred) - higher in Mathematics, Statistics, IT or similar;
• Working experience with databases or databases management experience;
• Strong motivation for continuous professional self-improvement;
• Strong English skills, both verbal and written;
• Good analysis and problem solving skills, openness to new ideas, continuously looking for best practice both within and outside of the organization;
• Strong execution capability – strong initiative, drive and persistence;
• Very good cooperation skills – proven ability to lead through others and achieve results without formal authority, which is achieved through proactive communication, motivating others, and good negotiation skills.
• A professional challenge;
• Opportunity to attain new achievements in a dynamic work environment;
• Competitive remuneration in line with your performance and achieved results;
• Personal career development opportunities.