• Handling invoices;
• Processing travel and expenses reports;
• Managing payroll;
• Tagging and monitoring fixed assets;
• Ensuring compliance with regulations;
• Submitting tax declarations (TSD, KMD, VD), statistics reports;
• Preparing Annual Financial Report;
• Assisting with general office work.
• Degree in accounting (or finance);
• At least 3 years experience in accounting;
• Very good proficiency in English and Estonian;
• Knowledge of local and international financial reporting standards and tax regulations;
• Good computer skills (MS Office);
• Previous experience with Directo software;
• Ability to work in a team and independently;
• Willing to travel worldwide if required.
• Ability to learn;
• High level of self-discipline;
• Attention to detail;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Permanent contract;
• Modern office in Ülemiste City;
• Nice co-workers;
• Interesting work in an international company.
Location: Ülemiste City, Valukoja 8, Tallinn
Starting time: as soon as possible
Please send your CV in English and salary expectations to ks(at)pas-aviation.aero latest by 30.may 2019. If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week of the closing date, then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful.