• Monitoring country accounts
• Analysis of general expenses
• Management of relationship with both private or/and public banks and financial entities.
• Budget control to achieve the objectives and to detect possible deviations on it.
• Reporting to parent company
• Coordinating accountant, financial and labour documentation between the country Headquarter and the global consultant's office.
• Tax management
• Human Resources management
• Related university degree
• Minimum 35 years old
• MBA, Master or Postgrade studies will be valuable
• Relevant experience in an international company or in construction/real estate.
• Relevant experience in reporting to parent company
• Relevant experience in bank relationship
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in accounting or account management.
• Interesting salary package