Your duties will include:
• Prospecting of new customers, maintain and expand relationships with new & existing customers;
• Maintain & append client database, activity and other information registration in to CRM system;
• Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effective communication of all offerings to the customer;
• Organization of meetings with customers;
• Achieving of sales targets;
• Representation of the company in different events (seminars, presentations, exhibitions);
• Relationship building and maintaining with suppliers and partners;
• Passing of necessary certifications, as required.
We will appreciate if you have:
• Higher education, BSc;
• Previous experience of at least two years in sales;
• Microsoft certification in License sales will be considered as an advantage;
• Technological awareness will be considered as an advantage.
We believe that:
• There’s no luck involved in succeeded projects – it’s a team work with clear targets;
• The only way to do good job is to be your solutions biggest fan;
• Obstacles are a challenge, not an excuse.
We will be happy to provide you with:
• The chance to build up trustworthy relationship with the clients;
• An opportunity to gain experience in international projects;
• Training to further your skills and qualifications;
• The kind of benefits that come from working with some of the 100 biggest clients in the Baltic Sea region;
• An open-minded environment and the enjoyment of working for an ambitious subsidiary.