As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling SAS software solutions to the executive level of prospective and current customers within the public sector.
The Account Manager is expected to attain software revenue goals by managing complex customer relationships and requirements. Account Manager must successfully align internal SAS resources and partners to sell and support SAS enterprise solutions and to focus on maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction throughout a project, as well as a contract life-cycle.
• an academic or college-level degree in business or technology
• minimum of three years of experience (selling or working with) with complex enterprise wide software solutions for public sector
• capability of independent working and problem solving
• team-player qualities
• excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• good knowledge of both oral and written English
• career and personal development opportunities
• professional working environment
• supportive and friendly team
• motivating compensation package