- achieve and exceed sales objectives by applying the sales strategy;
- aggressively develop the business by increasing market share through constant pipeline build up with existing and new accounts;
- strengthen the existing business through regular customer reviews to identify and conclude new solution opportunities;
- manage the sales cycle of added value propositions (including professional services – training and consulting – and recurrent maintenance contracts) from lead to close;
- at least 5 years of experience in direct sales of high value solutions, preferably in
- proven success in large international account management;
- strong sales, communication and negotiation skills;
- comfortable talking to all level including top managers and leaders in organizations;
- good in prioritization, goal oriented and well organized;
- ability to cope with constant pressure;
- good command of basic computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office) and CRM tool (Siebel,
- fluency in Finnish and English is required.
- knowledge of the Fashion and/or Furniture manufacturing and retailing business will be appreciated.
- work experience in strong international company;
- start-up trainings;
- possibility of professional and personal growth.