The Supervisor Pools & Decks supervises a team of crew members that work on the open decks.
Responsibility and authority: He/she will be responsible for:
- Ensure all staff complies with company standards regarding dress and appearance (Carnival Look Book).
- Completion of special tasks as set by the onboard Housekeeping Management and reporting of problems performing these tasks.
- Supervision of housekeeping operation on open deck areas (verandas, external swimming pools, whirlpool areas etc) and supervision of crewmembers working on the open decks.
- Training and development of crewmembers.
- Ensure a safe operation on the open decks and maintain cleanliness of housekeeping cleaning equipment and lockers located in the Open Deck areas.
- Ensure that crewmembers comply with the Garbage Management Program, with particular emphasis on garbage separation.
- Report all maintenance issues to Assistant Housekeeping Managers.
- Follow U.S.P.H. procedures as directed in the Vessel Sanitation Manual
- Ensure that chlorine, bromide and PH levels in the pools and whirlpools are maintained according to the USPH requirements. Maintain the pool logs.
- Ensure that “Port Operation Restrictions” are followed during cleaning of the open decks.
- Ensure that swimming pools and water slide operations are supervised and monitored according to CCL policies.
- Ensure that swimming pools, towel counter, whirlpools and water slide are open and closed in timely manner.
- Supervision and control of the beach towel operation on the open decks.
- Ensure that all chemicals used on the open decks are properly labeled and stored.
- Ensure that deck chairs are properly stored and secured when not in use.
- Ensure that channels are being cleaned on a daily basis
- Ensure that all stainless steel, brass and glass areas are free of salt and rust.
- Advise Assistant Housekeeping Manager immediately of any safety concerns involving guests and crewmembers.
Previous job experience at least 3 years
Good communication skills
Salary start from 1115 USD a month
Contract onboard 6 months
Legal work in the international corporation
Accomodation, food and uniform free of charge.