As one of the world's largest provider of employee background screening services HireRight helps organizations of all sizes across the world manage their background screening programs. We solve the toughest background screening problems to help organizations work smarter and ensure people are hired quickly.
QA Engineer Role and Duties:
Working with Development and Product Management to review requirements and system documentation to design efficient and cohesive test plans and test cases; leading peer reviews of test plans and test cases; independently determining and designing testing approaches that support comprehensive testing of difficult solutions; mentoring and cross-training others on testing approaches; executing test cases; analyzing testing results, identifying and reporting root causes for test failures; making recommendations to improve product reliability, customer experience, performance, and quality assurance best practices & processes.
- Help develop, execute and maintain test plans for product releases
- Design, develop and maintain/enhance the QA automation software
- Design, implementation, and documentation of test cases for product releases and addition of these test cases to the automated suites
- Work with the development team, product management, and documentation to ensure the requirements and design are translated into an efficient test case
design and implementation
- Identify and execute the manual test coverage; analyze testing results, identify and report root causes for test failures by working with the development team
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, quality
assurance best practices and processes
- Independently determine and develop an approach to solutions for a wide range of difficult problems.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelors degree in computer engineering, computer science or related engineering field.
- Relevant, QA experience
- ability to demonstrate having tested and gone to market with at least 1
commercially successful product through multiple releases
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies (automated and manual
test processes, black box, white box, and gray box testing, test case design,
scripting and execution, automated test tools)
Knowledge & Skill:
- Entry-level for less complex professional roles not requiring a specific degree.
- Has developed knowledge of an extensive body of technical, support or
administrative policies and procedures.
- Requires extensive training and experience to perform a wide variety of
interrelated, multi-skilled or standard procedural assignments and resolve a
wide range of moderately complex issues.
- Accomplished in implementing practical procedures or systems, which are
moderately complex and require extended skill in order to ensure proper
- Basic understanding of the roles of various functional groups within own area.
HireRight offers its employees a competitive salary, permanent contract and a comprehensive package of benefits. From day one you will receive a training plan to get you on board quickly.
- Benefit Allowance
- Visual Compensation
- Dental Compensation
- Massage Compensation
- Sickness Paid from Day 1
- Bonus Plans
- Professional Training
- Career Path & Opportunities to Grow
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Fresh Fruit, Free Coffee, Tea