Become a part of the Starship Family and help us provide the most fabulous service to our customers.
Starship is looking for a well-rounded Robot and Customer Support Operator who can solve problems that the customer might encounter. The main tasks are to answer calls and e-mails from customers who might have a question about our service and to operate the robot in a safe and sensible manner in certain traffic situations.
The operators encounter many different situations throughout the day and they have to solve these issues with their wit, fast reactions and logical thinking.
- Support order delivery flow
- Communicate with Hypervisors, Operators, Field Assistants and Customers
- Log and report issues to relevant teams
- Be fluent in Estonian and English
- Have good communication skills
- Perform well under pressure and will have great critical thinking skills
- Have previous experience in customer support (not necessary)
- Be a Team Player
- Be able to keep up with a fast-paced and a rapidly growing company and its processes.
- Careful and diligent with sharp attention to detail
- Able and willing to work outside traditional working hours in shifts
- Adept at thinking on their feet with the ability to resolve situations from a distance
- Full-time and part-time position
- Base training provided
- Flexible working hours in shifts
- A great atmosphere and a fun working environment
- All-you-can-eat snacks and drinks.
- Location: Tallinn, Estonia