Who we are looking for:
-You are a fun and energetic nursery/kindergarten teacher who is passionate about childcare and early childhood education.
-You like being creative within framework of curriculum.
-You are patient, kind, and understanding, and take the time to develop personal connection with children
- have an educational background with early childhood units, wich include courses that cover the general areas of child growth and development. At least Bachelor degree.
- have very good English language proficiency (at lease C1 level)
- be a strong communicator and having an abundance of patience is the key to success for our teachers
- have at least 2 year experience as a kindergarten teacher
- have clear criminal background without exemption.
* basic communication skills in Estonian or Russian are an advantage, but are not required
- teaching children (2-7 years) according to the curriculum;
- supporting children's development and creating a comfortable learning environment,
- communicating with parents and other staff.
Working time is based on the schedule, and it is possible both partial and full time - 2-5 days a week 9-16.30 / 9-18.00 or 8-12.00.
There are only 10-12 children in our groups
ALSO (in additional to main job position)
- We are also looking for teachers who could guide the music, art or some other extracurricular activities from 15:00 to 16:00 or could prepare kids (5-6 years old) for the school twice a week from 16:00 to 18:00. All teaching and communication is in English.