- to run meetings of the Contractor and the Engineer;
- to provide execution of engineer functions as per Riga Central Passenger Station design-construction contract by planning and organizing human resources available for the work;
- to monitor performance progress of Riga Central Passenger Station design-construction contract;
- to ensure verification and harmonisation of FIDIC contract Programmes submitted by the Contractor;
- to review the Technical Specification of the Client's Works Contract and to identify possible shortcomings and errors;
- to assess the design process description, the timetable, the quality plan, the organizational plan submitted by the Contractor and the performers of the SCB (railway alarms) works, and to make suggestions for possible shortcomings and improvement measures to be made;
- to follow the progress of the design works;
- to perform other duties stated in the job description.
- second level professional higher education in civil engineering or architecture study programme;
- at least ten years of experience in executing manager duties of the FIDIC Engineering Institution in the last 15 years of professional experience;
- practical experience in implementation of projects financed by EU structural funds or financed by other foreign financial instruments — in management of infrastructure objects construction, of which at least one object is worth 150 million EUR, in the last ten years;
- experience in management of supervision of a construction design development of a large-scale infrastructure object (where the value of one object is worth at least EUR 150 million);
- preferably, experience in project management of railway infrastructure objects;
- experience and knowledge of construction work planning, process of construction design and construction works and its regulatory norms; ability to perform multiple duties simultaneously, to effectively plan working hours to perform the tasks, to work in stressful situations and within limited time frame;
- good English skills.
Additional information on the project: Rail Baltica is a rail transport project whose goal is to integrate the Baltic States into the European rail network, and it currently includes four European Union countries - Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. In the Baltic States, it is planned to build a new, more than 870 km long European track gauge (1435 mm) railway line with maximum speed of 240 km/h, promoting mobility of people and cargo transportation in the north-south direction, as well as sustainable and diversified development and competitiveness of the economy.
Application documents (application letter, copies of documents certifying education and CV with description of the main job duties) shall be sent via www.cvmarket.lt.