Client integration position involves direct technical communication with client’s IT departments in purpose to integrate new or existing clients to Sportradar services. Integration starts after client integration has been transferred from business level to technical level by Program manager or his/her substitute. Integration finishes after Client manager accepts client integration status/state.
- Actively drive integration of clients following Sportradar´s standard process based on internal and external client integration guide lines;
- Help new and existing Sportradar clients with the implementation/integration of data feeds between client and Sportradar (and vice versa). Which involves rapid reaction to any client issue while integration;
- Ensure client data is complete and accurate, while integration and trial phases;
- Verify and contribute to external and internal client integration documentations;
- Handle multiple clients in different locations
- Be permanently in touch with Core development in order to be always updated about new or amended functionality;
- Escalate unresolved issues
- Actively communicate to the technical departments of the customer to align integration and oversee all aspects of client implementation
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; equivalent experience acceptable
- Good knowledge of network communication and SOA. Ability to quickly localize the root cause of an issue
- Knowledge of working in (Linux) command line
- Basic understanding of databases
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high attention to details
- Eagerness to learn and take on new challenges, while thinking about how they could improve the customer experience and integration process
- Self-motivated, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and proactively suggest improvements
- Excellent use of the formal English language, strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Understanding of the sports betting market
- Knowledge working with RabbitMQ
- Understanding of JSON objects
- Knowledge of working with MongoDB, MYSQL, IPTABLES
- The opportunity to work with the market leader and change the world.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience and performance.
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Development of existing and new services in a dynamic, highly motivated team
- Sport compensations and other company’s benefits.
P.S. Please kindly send your CV with salary expectations and cover letter in English