If you are well-organised, ambitious and interested in building up a warehouse from scratch, this is your chance! Come and be our Warehouse Specialist!
Your first goal is to create new warehouse processes from the ground up. In addition, you need to constantly improve processes in cooperation with other departments.
And you are also responsible for:
- preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- receiving and processing materials for production (receive, label, pick, store)
- organising outgoing transportation
- cycle counting
We expect you to have initiative and a need to constantly improve yourself and everything around you. You’d need logical thinking and be willing to go the extra 1,6 kilometres when needed.
Extra points for
- Experience working at a warehouse
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Valid forklift licence
- Workplace in Tallinn City Centre
- Work in one shift
- Development opportunities in a fast growing start-up
- Cool team events
- Sports and other activity compensation