Our great team is looking for a new member, who is interested in payments, currencies and international transfers.
- Exercise daily settlement and registration of transactions with client’s funds (deposits/ withdrawals, etc) in the financial software.
- Working with different banks and payment systems
- Solve payments’ related problems
- Assistance in reconciliation
- Close work with the customer support and AMLKYC team.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in finance
- Ability to multi-task, systems thinking
- At least B2 level of English
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Punctuality, conscientiousness and correctness
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Knowledge of SWIFT as a benefit
- Knowledge of Russian is a big benefit.
- Experience working in a public regulated financial company
- Participation in conferences, trainings, seminars;
- Competitive salary, bonuses, wellness benefit
- Comfortable and modern office in Tallinn city center with a nice view from the window of the 29th floor
- Supportive colleagues, amazing events and other office perks.