FIRMA NIMI PEIDETUD
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
We are looking for a talented Senior Games Artist to join our Game Studio in Estonia. This is a role for a keen, self-motivated artist who is ready for the challenge of multi-platform games design. Working across the Games team with producers, developers, QA and other artists you will be expected to own creative-strategy from the very start of your project; throughout concept, design and final asset delivery on a variety of mixed conceptual designs. You’ll have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done, producing the kind of work that people are going to talk about.
- Contribute to the overall look and artistic approach of a project from concept development through to delivery
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality, ensuring all work meets the business requirements and is of the highest standard
- Review and make recommendations on the ART produced in-house and keep up with the trends
- Continue to develop a technical understanding of your discipline and the relevant software
- Provide and keep to the estimations for the completion of the project
- Manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and dedicating the appropriate amount of time to each
- All round excellence in design and digital illustration with the versatility to adapt to a multitude of art styles and themes
- An ability to generate concepts and realise ideas
- Have a creative and imaginative mindset with a good eye for layout, composition, light and colour theory
- Awareness and appreciation of a tight development pipeline and file management structures
- Great communication and presentational skills
- A sense of humour and be sociable and approachable
Required technical skills
- Digital drawing and illustration skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
We are on a mission to become the world’s most entertaining online gaming company. It all started with Jackpotjoy but along the way we have grown into the award-winning team of designers, developers and operators behind some of the leading gaming sites and apps including Virgin Games. But, we haven’t stopped there... we’re also behind Bingo Lane, Jackpotjoy Slots and other great free-to-play games.
Born in 2001 with just a handful of developers, we are now over 1000 employees strong across 7 group offices worldwide with our headquarters in Central London. Over 24 million players enjoy our 258 games, generating on average 6,028 chat messages every 15 minutes! Whether it be through the awards we've won for innovation in Bingo and Slots, our commitment to using cutting-edge technology, or simply our passion to innovate, thrill, and surprise, Gamesys constantly pushes the boundaries to be the best in class.
Our culture is visible everywhere. Visit our Estonian office - right in the heart of Tallinn you’ll find a cozy office with carpet covered floors, bean bag chairs all around, walls themed with games graphics, a fridge full of drinks and bowls full of candy. In the summer you’ll meet all our families together for a celebration abroad and in the winter you’ll enjoy the Christmas events with your colleagues and there’s always something for the kids! Frequent social events give you the opportunity to stretch both your mind and body, whether it be getting involved in a meetup, doing a bowling session or playing board games with your team. Our culture is not just in what you can see it's in everything we do, we're hard workers and we get stuck in. We have fun, making fun and our vision is to invent, play and discover together, to craft experiences that thrill our players and rock the world.