What are you going to do?
• Create promotional videos with using gaming assets and video gameplay.
• Create 3D scenes with animation and rendering.
• Develop VFX animated text, characters and other elements.
• Do scripting and storyboarding.
• Adapt finished videos for advertising platforms.
You are the ideal candidate if you have …
• 3+ years professional experience with Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro; Sony Vegas, etc.).
• Experience working with Videocopilot (Optical flares, Element etc.).
• Knowledge of composition and theory of color.
• Knowledge of video formats, encoding standards and codecs.
• Have never thought of your job as just creating YouTube videos. You create magic! You have an exceptional understanding of the world around you, and a keen eye for developing alluring and captivating videos that draw players in.
• Know next-gen non-linear editing and post-production techniques, and know how to use them effectively to create handcrafted and stylized video with allure and appeal.
• Love games, movies, animation, and you love dissecting them while thinking how to take them to the next level.
• Are really good at working creatively as part of a large or small group.
• Have good written and verbal Russian language.
And bonus points if you have ...
• Knowledge of traditional art.
• Experience working with Unity or Unreal.
• Experience in modeling and animation in Cinema4D.
• Experience in motion design in Cinema 4D.
• Experience in rendering in Vray/Octane/Redshif/Arnold.
• Experience in character animation in 2D/3D.
• University Degree in Arts or equivalent experience (3000+ MMR in DotA or Clash Royale, etc).
What’s in it for you?
• Work in the most successful game development studio in Estonia with an immense track record that includes numerous awards and titles in global TOP50.
• The ability to devote 20% of your time to other interesting projects within the company.
• The ability to have your own development program.
• Contributing to products that will be enjoyed by millions of players.
• World-class international team that will enhance your skill-set.
• Culture of openness, transparency and common sense.