Epson is looking for a driven and proactive Business Development representative to promote the complete Epson business product range, and help increase sales growth (print, scan, and projectors) within Estonia.
The Business Development team member will report to the Senior Business Development/Baltics, and is responsible for securing and growing the market share through active sales work in the field by networking, and by a high level of activity towards existing business sales, and potential clients.
This position offers the flexibility to be based at home, and will involve travel across your target region as required.
* Promote the Epson range to increase sales growth into specific business reseller markets
* Set and achieve quarterly sales targets for business accounts across our product range of print, scan, and projectors
* Develop and execute a sales plan for optimal customer portfolio management
* Account planning with aligned channel partners in order to identify and qualify new opportunities for growth
* Maintain an opportunity pipeline for business re-sellers accounts. Pass opportunities in defined verticals to vertical/product specialists and pass other opportunities to account managers
Communication and Reporting:
* Follow and monitor the forecasting process for the assigned market and provide the utmost accuracy by supporting the account managers with the relevant information and "enrichment"
* Collate competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback and input to promotional activities with this knowledge
* Manage the development and implementation of the CRM initiative, as required
* Maintenance of Epson Partner Programme. Review qualification criteria with partners and ensure criteria are met. Meet targets on number of signed partners
* Identification of relevant customer case studies for onward use internally within Epson and/or external use
* Co-ordinate assistance from other support departments to provide resource, as required for the specified accounts
* Work effectively with end user vertical/specialist sales managers to optimise Epson's sales
* Support marketing activities (incl. marketing plan)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Direct account management background preferable
* Record of success in large reseller accounts
* Proof experience in same position in Video/Sound field
* Innovative approach
* Evidence of academic achievement
* Good level of English, both written and verbal
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a leading brand, growing market share with end-user clients within the private and public sector, we are keen to hear from you. Epson makes products and delivers solutions for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. Colleagues based in all offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Please click here to APPLY