CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
• Participates in sales strategy discussions for assigned area, agrees short and long term goals and negotiates the Product Group sales budget.
• Achieves product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
• Support the local Sales organization in determining the most technically appropriate and cost effective solution. Preparation of demanding offers.
• Responsible for defining the transfer price and selling products, systems and service to local Sales organization focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for Global Product Group.
• Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
• University degree in technical and/or business studies
• At least 3 years sales experience
• Basic product management skills
• Strong planning and analytical skills
• Good English language skills
• Knowledge and work experience in MS Office, in CAD system
• Excellent communication skills with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, committed, tenacious and goal-oriented
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and drive timelines
• Excellent project management skills in cross functional environment.
• Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
• Opportunity for professional development and for growing your abilities and skills in various areas
Apply latest the 16.05.2019 via employee self-service
Additional info: Lele Pagil, ABB Recruitment Specialist, +372 5680 1984