CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
As a Release & Incident Operator, you will report to the Release & Incident Manager and work closely with the support team, the commercial team and the technical teams as well as other internal stakeholders. You will work across our customer-facing teams providing a friendly and technically knowledgeable interface to our customers, facilitating incident & release management, service improvement and performance reporting. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage service interrupting incidents to minimize the impact on customers and deliver excellent levels of communication,
- Handle internal and external incident communications to keep both colleagues and customers informed,
- Contribute to identifying and implementing changes to processes and procedures to improve our incident management regime,
- Manage a comprehensive multi-team approach to post-incident management, investigation, and improvement,
- Work with our support and development teams to assist with identifying and addressing service outage risks before they impact our customers,
- Contribute with multiple teams to deliver the agreed improvements,
- Manage release notes with the help from other internal stakeholders,
- Manage release communication internally and externally, coordinate release windows
- Implement and manage release processes through development, test and production environments.
- Prior experience with release and incident management.
- Strong customer service, communication and organisational skills.
- Familiarity with Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk).
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Kanban agile methodologies.
- Interest in delivery and process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written English.
- Able to travel in Europe and the Americas.
- Exciting work in a unique industry: great opportunity for self-development in the sports industry
- An exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a focused, agile team
- Challenging work in an interesting and fast moving industry
- Opportunity to work on different projects
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating modern working environment in central Tallinn
- Supportive, friendly, multinational, passionate team
- Career opportunity in an international company